- Macroeconomic Indicators for 2015
- Inflation for December0,4%
- Inflation from the beginning5,1%
- Money Supply, billion TJS (Somoni) for December6,5
- Monetary Base, billion TJS (Somoni) for December7,0
- Interest Rate in 2015 (% annual)
- Refinancing Rate (from December 22, 2014)8,0
- Average weighted rate on time depos.in national curren.(December)14,45
- Average weighted rate on loans in national curren(December)32,03
- Average weighted rate of interbank loans(October)19,00
- Average rate on NBT's securities(December)5,00
- Average weighted interest rate on mortgage(residential)loans(December)11,04
- Average weighted interest rate on consumption loans (December)22,22
- Official exchange rate of currencies against Somoni (TJS)
on 08.02.2016 1 USD 7.8398 1 EUR 8.7767 1 RUB 0.1038
- Financial Reports
- Financial year 2014
- Financial year 2013
- The Financial Statements of the previous years
- 29.01.2016Actual issues are discussed at the NBT
- 26.01.2016Short macroeconomic review and activity of banking system of Tajikistan for 2015
- 13.01.2016REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- 08.01.2016REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (CONSULTING SERVICES– FIRMS SELECTION)
- 08.01.2016REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
The meeting on Banking system situation in 2015 and tasks for 2016 with participation of chairmen of banks, microcredit institutions, Banks Association of Tajikistan, Credit bureaus, Fund for Insurance of Individuals Deposits and Association of microfinance institutions of the republic has taken place today, on January 29, 2016...
It was held the next auction of securities of the National Bank of Tajikistan on January 28, 2016, issuance К162014013 with the following results:
The next auction of securities of the NBT will be held in the National Bank of Tajikistan tomorrow, on January 28, 2016 with the initial threshold of interest rate on yield more 5 % per annum but not exceeding the refinancing rate.
Auction of securities of the National Bank of Tajikistan, issuance К162014011 has taken place today, on January 26, 2016 with the following results:
The next press-conference following the results of activity of the National Bank of Tajikistan and banking system of the country for 2015 held today, on January 26, 2016 where the actual issues of banking system as monetary policy implementation, development of banking system, inflation rate, prices for consumer goods, development of payment system, growth of deposits, national currency rate, restructuring of the National Bank of Tajikistan, results of held surveys, Program of improvement for 2015-2019 and other important pressing problems of the branch have been discussed.
The National Bank of Tajikistan for the first half year, 2015 within its capacity has implemented the monetary policy taking into consideration an economic and financial situation of the country in order to ensure a stable growth of money supply in circulation, to preserve moderate prices level and to reduce excessive fluctuations of exchange rate.Read more...
On July 21 of current year in the conference room of the National Bank of Tajikistan held press conference for domestic and foreign journalists where discussed results of banking system activity in the first half of 2015, implementation of monetary policy, banking system development, rate of inflation, payment systems, deposits, rate of national currency, reorganization of the National Bank of Tajikistan...Read more...
- Editions and Publications
- Frequently asked questions
- Comments on publications
- Video and Audio
- Normative base
- Banking laws
- Instructions and Regulations
- Chart of Accounts
- Drafts of Legal Standard Acts
- Calendar of news
M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Inflation rate %
Question of the day
Have you any information about individuals’ Savings Insurance Fund?
I have no sufficient information