- Macroeconomic Indicators for 2016
- Inflation for November0,6%
- Annual inflation, November6,2%
- Inflation from the beginning of the year5,8%
- Money Supply, billion TJS (October)9,8
- Monetary Base, billion TJS (November)9,6
- Interest Rate in 2016 (% annual)
- Refinancing Rate (from July 15, 2016)11,0
- Average weighted rate on time depos.in national curren.(October)15,69
- Average weighted rate on loans in national curren(October)23,78
- Average weighted rate of interbank loans(October)-
- Average rate on NBT's securities(October)7,83
- Average weighted interest rate on mortgage(residential)loans(October)12,64
- Average weighted interest rate on consumption loans (October)8,00
- Official exchange rate of currencies against Somoni (TJS)
on 12.12.2016 1 USD 7.8771 1 EUR 8.3450 1 RUB 0.1216
- Financial Reports
- Financial reports 2015
- Financial year 2014
- The Financial Statements of the previous years
- 01.12.2016REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- 18.11.2016REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- 18.11.2016The authority of the Temporary Administration extended
- 11.10.2016 The first meeting of the US-Tajikistan Business Council
- 10.10.2016Participation of delegation of the Republic of Tajikistan in the WBG – IMF Annual plenary meeting
Technical assistance (TA) on Strengthening the Anti-Money Laundering Regime in Tajikistan provided by ADB is expected to deliver several outputs.
The auction of State Treasury bills of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan on issue D091090317 was held on December 8, 2016 and its results as following:
The securities auction of the National Bank of Tajikistan on issue К162028121 was held today, on December 8, 2016 and its results as following:
The National Bank of Tajikistan will held the auction of the State Treasury bills of the Ministry of Finance on December 8, 2016.
The National Bank of Tajikistan will held the next securities auction of the bank with interest rate of less than refinancing rate plus 1 percent on December 8, 2016.
The National Bank of Tajikistan for the first half year, 2015 within its capacity has implemented the monetary policy taking into consideration an economic and financial situation of the country in order to ensure a stable growth of money supply in circulation, to preserve moderate prices level and to reduce excessive fluctuations of exchange rate.Read more...
On July 21 of current year in the conference room of the National Bank of Tajikistan held press conference for domestic and foreign journalists where discussed results of banking system activity in the first half of 2015, implementation of monetary policy, banking system development, rate of inflation, payment systems, deposits, rate of national currency, reorganization of the National Bank of Tajikistan...Read more...
- Editions and Publications
- Frequently asked questions
- Comments on publications
- Video and Audio
- Normative base
- Banking laws
- Instructions and Regulations
- Chart of Accounts
- Drafts of Legal Standard Acts
- Calendar of news
- Inflation rate %
Question of the day
What do you think principally important in bank selection?
Interest rate on credits
Interest rate on deposits
- Bank’s reputation