- Macroeconomic Indicators for 2015
- Inflation for August0,5%
- Inflation from the beginning3,2%
- Inflation for 12 Months5,1%
- Money Supply, billion TJS (Somoni) for July6,4
- Monetary Base, billion TJS (Somoni) for July7,0
- Interest Rate in 2015 (% annual)
- Refinancing Rate (from December 22, 2014)8,0
- Average weighted rate on time depos.in national curren.(August)15,54
- Average weighted rate on loans in national curren(August)25,45
- Average weighted rate of interbank loans(August)19,00
- Average rate on NBT's securities(August)5,03
- Average weighted interest rate on mortgage(residential)loans(August)8,79
- Average weighted interest rate on consumption loans (August)17,73
- Official exchange rate of currencies against Somoni (TJS)
on 12.10.2015 1 USD 6.5255 1 EUR 7.4071 1 RUB 0.1106
- 07.09.2015The average rate on operations with Russian ruble decreased, and the rate of Euro has slightly increased
- 07.09.2015The cooperation agreement is signed
- 02.09.2015Population demand for loans satisfied
- 01.09.2015The volume of deposits has increased
- 31.08.2015Meeting with Working group of the People’s Bank of China
The National Bank of Tajikistan will hold nest securities auction of bank tomorrow, on September 11, 2015.
On September 10, 2015 in the National Bank of Tajikistan was held auction of the State Treasury bills of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan on issue D091101215 and its results as following:
The National Bank of Tajikistan will hold auction of the State Treasury bills of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan on September 10, 2015.
The next securities auction of the National Bank of Tajikistan on issue К152014109 which was held on September 8, 2015 and its results as following:
During last week the average rate of US dollar in the exchange bureaus of the republic fixed at the rate of TJS 6,5600-6,5800 and its market rate remained unchanged, having made TJS 6,7980-6,8078 for 1 US dollar.
The trend of steady growth of economy is preserved in 2013 due to improvement of banking and financial indicators development, fall in prices of world market and increase of population income connected with growth of aggregate demand.Read more...
The next press conference of the National Bank of Tajikistan has taken place in the Republican Press Centre on January, 20th of current year for domestic and foreign journalists in which course results of activity of the National Bank of Tajikistan and banking system of the country for 2014.Read more...
- Editions and Publications
- Frequently asked questions
- Comments on publications
- Video and Audio
- Normative base
- Banking laws
- Instructions and Regulations
- Chart of Accounts
- Drafts of Legal Standard Acts
- Calendar of news
- Inflation rate %