- Macroeconomic Indicators for 2016
- Inflation for April0,4%
- Annual inflation, April 20165,3%
- Inflation from the beginning of the year2,5%
- Money Supply, billion TJS (Somoni) for April6,9
- Monetary Base, billion TJS (Somoni) for April7,5
- Interest Rate in 2016 (% annual)
- Refinancing Rate (from March 1, 2016)9,0
- Average weighted rate on time depos.in national curren.(April)15,42
- Average weighted rate on loans in national curren(April)26,41
- Average weighted rate of interbank loans(April)-
- Average rate on NBT's securities(April)8,03
- Average weighted interest rate on mortgage(residential)loans(April)11,81
- Average weighted interest rate on consumption loans (April)5,18
- Official exchange rate of currencies against Somoni (TJS)
on 30.05.2016 1 USD 7.8690 1 EUR 8.7889 1 RUB 0.1168
- Financial Reports
- Financial year 2014
- Financial year 2013
- The Financial Statements of the previous years
- 13.05.2016Seminar for journalists
- 21.04.2016International seminar for staff members of the NBT
- 20.04.2016The total residue of credit has increased to 4, 0%
- 12.04.2016Five microcredit institutions have merged
- 08.04.2016NBT: The next meeting of Permanent Interagency Commission was held
The auction of securities of the National Bank of Tajikistan, issuance К162028058, taken place on May 19, 2016, and has ended with the following results:
The National Bank of Tajikistan will hold the next auction of securities of the Bank tomorrow, on May 19, 2016.
The National Bank of Tajikistan has arranged training seminar for journalists of mass media of the republic on Electronic Payments in the framework of project of establishment of National system of calculations of Tajikistan...
The results of auction of State treasury bills of Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan, issuance D091120816 have been summarized on May 13, 2016:
The auction of securities of the National Bank of Tajikistan, issuance К162028056 has held on May, 2016 with the following results:
The National Bank of Tajikistan for the first half year, 2015 within its capacity has implemented the monetary policy taking into consideration an economic and financial situation of the country in order to ensure a stable growth of money supply in circulation, to preserve moderate prices level and to reduce excessive fluctuations of exchange rate.Read more...
On July 21 of current year in the conference room of the National Bank of Tajikistan held press conference for domestic and foreign journalists where discussed results of banking system activity in the first half of 2015, implementation of monetary policy, banking system development, rate of inflation, payment systems, deposits, rate of national currency, reorganization of the National Bank of Tajikistan...Read more...
- Editions and Publications
- Frequently asked questions
- Comments on publications
- Video and Audio
- Normative base
- Banking laws
- Instructions and Regulations
- Chart of Accounts
- Drafts of Legal Standard Acts
- Calendar of news
- Inflation rate %
Question of the day
What types of gold bars you want to obtain?
bar of 5 g.
bar of 100 g.
bar of 10 g.
bar of 50 g.
bar of 20 g.
- bar of 5 g.