- Macroeconomic Indicators for 2015
- Inflation for October0,5%
- Inflation from the beginning4,1%
- Inflation for 12 Months5,4%
- Money Supply, billion TJS (Somoni) for September6,1
- Monetary Base, billion TJS (Somoni) for September6,8
- Interest Rate in 2015 (% annual)
- Refinancing Rate (from December 22, 2014)8,0
- Average weighted rate on time depos.in national curren.(October)15,62
- Average weighted rate on loans in national curren(October)27,66
- Average weighted rate of interbank loans(October)19,00
- Average rate on NBT's securities(September)4,69
- Average weighted interest rate on mortgage(residential)loans(October)10,61
- Average weighted interest rate on consumption loans (October)23,70
- Official exchange rate of currencies against Somoni (TJS)
on 02.12.2015 1 USD 6.7439 1 EUR 7.1512 1 RUB 0.1050
- 26.11.2015Stopped an activity of MDO “Burok-1”
- 20.11.2015Inflation rate remains stable
- 20.11.2015Established Advisory council of Central banks on consumer protection
- 16.11.2015Stopped an activity of seven microcredit institutions
- 09.11.2015Meeting with the new IMF Mission to Tajikistan
After holiday, on November 30, 2015 the National Bank of Tajikistan holds next securities auction of bank with an initial threshold of return interest rate from 5 % per annum on November 25, 2015.
In the National Bank of Tajikistan announced results of the next securities auction of bank on issue К152028132 which was held on November 26, 2015 with the following results:
In the banking system of the country stopped an activity of one micro depositary credit organization.
Tomorrow, on November 26, 2015 the National Bank of Tajikistan holds next securities auction of bank with an initial threshold of return interest rate from 5 % per annum.
In the National Bank of Tajikistan was held securities auction of bank on issue К152056131 which results as following:
The National Bank of Tajikistan in January-March, 2015 has implemented the monetary policy to ensure a moderate growth of money supply in circulation and to preserve stable prices in the country within the projected level of main directions of monetary policy.Read more...
On July 21 of current year in the conference room of the National Bank of Tajikistan held press conference for domestic and foreign journalists where discussed results of banking system activity in the first half of 2015, implementation of monetary policy, banking system development, rate of inflation, payment systems, deposits, rate of national currency, reorganization of the National Bank of Tajikistan...Read more...
- Editions and Publications
- Frequently asked questions
- Comments on publications
- Video and Audio
- Normative base
- Banking laws
- Instructions and Regulations
- Chart of Accounts
- Drafts of Legal Standard Acts
- Calendar of news
- Inflation rate %
Results of the voting:
Question of the day
Have you any information about individuals’ Savings Insurance Fund?
I have no sufficient information