- Macroeconomic Indicators for 2016
- Inflation for March0,2%
- Annual inflation, March 20165,6%
- Inflation from the beginning of the year2,1%
- Money Supply, billion TJS (Somoni) for March6,7
- Monetary Base, billion TJS (Somoni) for March7,4
- Interest Rate in 2016 (% annual)
- Refinancing Rate (from March 1, 2016)9,0
- Average weighted rate on time depos.in national curren.(March)15,72
- Average weighted rate on loans in national curren(March)26,14
- Average weighted rate of interbank loans(March)18,00
- Average rate on NBT's securities(March)7,02
- Average weighted interest rate on mortgage(residential)loans(March)12,00
- Average weighted interest rate on consumption loans (March)12,00
- Official exchange rate of currencies against Somoni (TJS)
on 04.05.2016 1 USD 7.8697 1 EUR 9.0982 1 RUB 0.1193
- Financial Reports
- Financial year 2014
- Financial year 2013
- The Financial Statements of the previous years
- 21.04.2016International seminar for staff members of the NBT
- 20.04.2016The total residue of credit has increased to 4, 0%
- 12.04.2016Five microcredit institutions have merged
- 08.04.2016NBT: The next meeting of Permanent Interagency Commission was held
- 04.04.2016«The Cup of banks» promotes the improvement of knowledge of banks’ staff
The securities auction of the National Bank of Tajikistan on issue К162028047 was held today, on April 21, 2016 with the following results:
The international seminar on Development of Macroprudential Policy and Key Indicators of Financial Stability was held from April 18 to April 20 of current year in the National Bank of Tajikistan.
The next securities auction of the National Bank of Tajikistan for credit institutions of the republic will be held tomorrow, on April 21 of current year.
The total volume of credit institutions in the first quarter of current year has shown, that total residue of credits in Republic territories has made TJS 11 010,1million that in comparison with previous year is more on 4,0%.
Today, on April 19 of current year the securities auction of the National Bank of Tajikistan on issue К162014046 was held with the following results:
The National Bank of Tajikistan for the first half year, 2015 within its capacity has implemented the monetary policy taking into consideration an economic and financial situation of the country in order to ensure a stable growth of money supply in circulation, to preserve moderate prices level and to reduce excessive fluctuations of exchange rate.Read more...
On July 21 of current year in the conference room of the National Bank of Tajikistan held press conference for domestic and foreign journalists where discussed results of banking system activity in the first half of 2015, implementation of monetary policy, banking system development, rate of inflation, payment systems, deposits, rate of national currency, reorganization of the National Bank of Tajikistan...Read more...
- Editions and Publications
- Frequently asked questions
- Comments on publications
- Video and Audio
- Normative base
- Banking laws
- Instructions and Regulations
- Chart of Accounts
- Drafts of Legal Standard Acts
- Calendar of news
- Inflation rate %
Question of the day
What types of gold bars you want to obtain?
bar of 5 g.
bar of 100 g.
bar of 10 g.
bar of 50 g.
bar of 20 g.
- bar of 5 g.