- Macroeconomic Indicators for 2015
- Inflation for December0,4%
- Inflation from the beginning5,1%
- Money Supply, billion TJS (Somoni) for December6,5
- Monetary Base, billion TJS (Somoni) for December7,0
- Interest Rate in 2015 (% annual)
- Refinancing Rate (from December 22, 2014)8,0
- Average weighted rate on time depos.in national curren.(December)14,45
- Average weighted rate on loans in national curren(December)32,03
- Average weighted rate of interbank loans(October)19,00
- Average rate on NBT's securities(December)5,00
- Average weighted interest rate on mortgage(residential)loans(December)11,04
- Average weighted interest rate on consumption loans (December)22,22
- Official exchange rate of currencies against Somoni (TJS)
on 11.02.2016 1 USD 7.8496 1 EUR 8.8481 1 RUB 0.0995
- Financial Reports
- Financial year 2014
- Financial year 2013
- The Financial Statements of the previous years
- 05.02.2016Money remittance system “Zolotaya korona” and “Leader” freely accept monetary fund’s in Russian rubles
- 04.02.2016The activity of LLC MDO “Hamdasti” was terminated
- 29.01.2016Actual issues are discussed at the NBT
- 26.01.2016Short macroeconomic review and activity of banking system of Tajikistan for 2015
- 13.01.2016REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Tomorrow, on February 11, 2016 the National Bank of Tajikistan will hold the next securities auction of the bank with the initial threshold of interest rate on yield over 5% per annum, but not high refinancing rate.
The next securities auction of the National Bank of Tajikistan, on issue К162014017 was held on February 9, 2016 with the following results:
On February 9, 2016 the National Bank of Tajikistan will hold the next securities auction of the bank with the initial threshold of interest rate on yield over 5% per annum, but not high refinancing rate.
The National Bank of Tajikistan in response to the information published on the web site of the news agency “Asia plus” that allege by money transfer systems”Zolotaya Korona” and “Leader” has ceased to accept and to remit Russian rubles from the citizens of Tajikistan, reports that currently all existing money transfer systems including “Zolotaya Korona” and “Leader” in the Russian Federation continue their activities as usual.
The securities auction of the National Bank of Tajikistan, on issue К162028015 was held today, on February 4, 2016 with the following results:
The National Bank of Tajikistan for the first half year, 2015 within its capacity has implemented the monetary policy taking into consideration an economic and financial situation of the country in order to ensure a stable growth of money supply in circulation, to preserve moderate prices level and to reduce excessive fluctuations of exchange rate.Read more...
On July 21 of current year in the conference room of the National Bank of Tajikistan held press conference for domestic and foreign journalists where discussed results of banking system activity in the first half of 2015, implementation of monetary policy, banking system development, rate of inflation, payment systems, deposits, rate of national currency, reorganization of the National Bank of Tajikistan...Read more...
- Editions and Publications
- Frequently asked questions
- Comments on publications
- Video and Audio
- Normative base
- Banking laws
- Instructions and Regulations
- Chart of Accounts
- Drafts of Legal Standard Acts
- Calendar of news
- Inflation rate %
Question of the day
Have you any information about individuals’ Savings Insurance Fund?
I have no sufficient information