- Macroeconomic Indicators for 2016
- Inflation for June0,3%
- Annual inflation, June 20165,5%
- Inflation from the beginning of the year3,1%
- Money Supply, billion TJS (Somoni) for June8,2
- Monetary Base, billion TJS (Somoni) for June8,4
- Interest Rate in 2016 (% annual)
- Refinancing Rate (from July 15, 2016)11,0
- Average weighted rate on time depos.in national curren.(June)15,98
- Average weighted rate on loans in national curren(June)21,98
- Average weighted rate of interbank loans(June)-
- Average rate on NBT's securities(June)7,96
- Average weighted interest rate on mortgage(residential)loans(June)12,22
- Average weighted interest rate on consumption loans (June)11,51
- Official exchange rate of currencies against Somoni (TJS)
on 01.08.2016 1 USD 7.8683 1 EUR 8.7448 1 RUB 0.1146
- Financial Reports
- Financial year 2014
- Financial year 2013
- The Financial Statements of the previous years
- 22.06.2016Volume of micro loans issued to remote mountain regions of the country has increased
- 21.06.2016Growth of population deposits proceeds
- 13.06.2016Personnel management in modern environment
- 03.06.2016Improvement of practical skills of staff
- 27.05.2016Seminar for high schoolers
The next press conference on results of activity of the National Bank of Tajikistan and banking system of the country for the first half of 2016 has taken place today, on July 25, 2016 with participation of representatives of domestic and foreign mass-media.
The results of auction of securities of the National Bank of Tajikistan, issuance К162028069 held today, on June 23, 2016 are summed up:
The total balance of loans in credit institutions of the republic for the end of May of current year in national currency has made TJS 4 242,1 million and TJS 6 714,5 million in foreign currency.
The National Bank of Tajikistan will hold the next auction of NBT securities tomorrow, on June 23, 2016.
According to statistical data, rests of deposits in credit institutions of the republic for the end of May of current year in comparison with the similar period of last year have increased by 24,2 %, TJS 3 195,3 million of them is in national currency and TJS 6 404,1 million in foreign currency.
The National Bank of Tajikistan for the first half year, 2015 within its capacity has implemented the monetary policy taking into consideration an economic and financial situation of the country in order to ensure a stable growth of money supply in circulation, to preserve moderate prices level and to reduce excessive fluctuations of exchange rate.Read more...
On July 21 of current year in the conference room of the National Bank of Tajikistan held press conference for domestic and foreign journalists where discussed results of banking system activity in the first half of 2015, implementation of monetary policy, banking system development, rate of inflation, payment systems, deposits, rate of national currency, reorganization of the National Bank of Tajikistan...Read more...
- Editions and Publications
- Frequently asked questions
- Comments on publications
- Video and Audio
- Normative base
- Banking laws
- Instructions and Regulations
- Chart of Accounts
- Drafts of Legal Standard Acts
- Calendar of news
M T W T F S S 27 28 29 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Inflation rate %
Question of the day
What types of gold bars you want to obtain?
bar of 5 g.
bar of 100 g.
bar of 10 g.
bar of 50 g.
bar of 20 g.
- bar of 5 g.