- Macroeconomic Indicators for 2016
- Inflation for July0,6%
- Annual inflation6,0%
- Inflation from the beginning of the year3,7%
- Money Supply, billion TJS (Somoni) for July8,7
- Monetary Base, billion TJS (Somoni) for July9,3
- Interest Rate in 2016 (% annual)
- Refinancing Rate (from July 15, 2016)11,0
- Average weighted rate on time depos.in national curren.(July)13,46
- Average weighted rate on loans in national curren(July)25,99
- Average weighted rate of interbank loans(Junly)-
- Average rate on NBT's securities(July)8,68
- Average weighted interest rate on mortgage(residential)loans(July)12,51
- Average weighted interest rate on consumption loans (July)3,00
- Official exchange rate of currencies against Somoni (TJS)
on 31.08.2016 1 USD 7.8695 1 EUR 8.7894 1 RUB 0.1185
- Financial Reports
- Financial year 2014
- Financial year 2013
- The Financial Statements of the previous years
- 23.08.2016REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- 17.08.2016NBT has extended the authority of temporary administration authority in OJSC “Tojiksodirotbank”
- 12.08.2016Comments of the National Bank of Tajikistan on «Basel AML Index - 2016»
- 08.08.2016Seminar on Islamic banking
- 03.08.2016Mechanism of consumer rights protection was discussed
The National Bank of Tajikistan will held the next securities auction of the bank on August 30 and 31, 2016.
The securities auction of the National Bank of Tajikistan on issue К162091089 was held on August 25, 2016 and its results as following:
The securities auction of the National Bank of Tajikistan on issue К162014088 was held today, on August 23, 2016 and its results as following:
The National Bank of Tajikistan has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank toward the cost of the Loan and TA project “Microfinance Project in the Republic of Tajikistan”, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consultant services.
The National Bank of Tajikistan will held the next securities auction of the bank on August 23 and 25, 2016.
The National Bank of Tajikistan for the first half year, 2015 within its capacity has implemented the monetary policy taking into consideration an economic and financial situation of the country in order to ensure a stable growth of money supply in circulation, to preserve moderate prices level and to reduce excessive fluctuations of exchange rate.Read more...
On July 21 of current year in the conference room of the National Bank of Tajikistan held press conference for domestic and foreign journalists where discussed results of banking system activity in the first half of 2015, implementation of monetary policy, banking system development, rate of inflation, payment systems, deposits, rate of national currency, reorganization of the National Bank of Tajikistan...Read more...
- Editions and Publications
- Frequently asked questions
- Comments on publications
- Video and Audio
- Normative base
- Banking laws
- Instructions and Regulations
- Chart of Accounts
- Drafts of Legal Standard Acts
- Calendar of news
- Inflation rate %
Question of the day
What do you think principally important in bank selection?
Interest rate on credits
Interest rate on deposits
- Bank’s reputation